FROM FIT PREGNANCY
Here is simple recipe for all waffle lovers. It’s easy to make and tasty to eat.
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup oat flour (or oats ground finely in a food processor)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil or melted butter, plus additional for brushing
- 1/4 cup soy nut butter (or peanut butter)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups milk
1.Preheat a regular (not Belgian) waffle iron. In a bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. In a food processor, pulse together the wet ingredients.
2.Add the dry ingredients and milk to the food processor and pulse to blend. Cook in the waffle iron and cool the finished waffles on a wire rack.
3.Freeze leftovers and rewarm in a toaster.
- Find out more about this recipe on Mom Appetit’s blog.
Original article : https://www.fitpregnancy.com/recipe/superpower-honey-waffles/