Back in 2002, a mother living on Maui was not satisfied with the baby carrying options available to her. Looking to keep her new son close to her body, she tried several different carriers, some of which worked fairly well, but nothing that satisfied her needs for comfort and ergonomics. With a background in design, she set out to create something that was both comfortable and easy for parents to use. Beginning with a parent’s love for her child and her desire to keep him close, the ergonomic, comfortable design of the Ergobaby Baby Carrier was born.
With that humble design, Karin Frost revolutionized how we carry babies. Her soft structured carrier (SSC) design has become the gold standard. Our carriers give you the freedom to enjoy life’s big and small adventures, all while keeping baby close. Ergobaby Carriers are ergonomically designed to cradle your baby in a natural sitting position and to evenly distribute baby’s weight between your hips and shoulders. Ergobaby Carriers are the ultimate in comfort and ergonomics, allowing you to carry your baby from those early days to toddler (12-45 lbs).*
With over 30 carriers in five different categories — Original, Organic, Cool Air Mesh, All Position 360 and Adapt (no insert needed!), plus Swaddlers for newborns, Ergobaby is a leading, premium baby consumer products company that creates innovative solutions to meet the needs of today’s parents.
Ergobaby introduced New Omni 360.
Why we love Omni 360:
Some more Omni features we love:
1. It can carry babies as small as 7 pounds up to 36 months or 33 pounds, whichever comes first. Also, there’s no infant insert needed, unlike other carriers.
2. There’s a pouch to put your phone or cards in, which is very helpful and much easier than carrying a purse with your baby. You can unzip the pouch and take it with you.
3. The carrier comes with a hood that folds into a little pocket when not in use. It’s perfect for sunny days or when it’s drizzling.
4. The Omni is very easy to adjust and put on.
5. The Omni 360 is machine washable in case of any spills or spit-up.
6. The carrier is easily adjustable: back straps can be in “H,” or we can cross them for more support.
Thinking about the baby carrier? You need to try the Omni 360!
available at Happy Mothers store