Designed for use in either the rear-facing or forward-facing positions, the RECARO ProRIDE Convertible Car Seat offers multiple safety features such as side-impact protection, a head restraint, and a vehicle belt lock-off mechanism (forward-facing). Plus, an ergonomic shell structure, breathable mesh fabric, and easy-to-use harness and head restraint adjusters provide comfort and convenience. For more information and buying option, click here.
- RECARO’s Side Impact Protection: Designed to protect each of the 5 vulnerable areas of a child in a side impact crash including their head, neck, face, torso and pelvis.
- (EPS) Energy Absorbing Foam Expanded Polyestyrene “EPS” foam absorbs crash force energy through the ProRIDE for added protection.
- EasyAdjust: Head Restraint Just the turn of a knob positions the head restraint to properly fit your child, ensuring optimum safety and comfort.
- SoftTouch: Head Restraint The head restraint is padded with real “PUR” automotive comfort foam for maximum comfort.
- CoolMesh: Air Ventilation System Mesh insert allows air to flow through the ProRIDE for added comfort.
- EasyAdjust: 5-Point Harness The harness adjusts with the head restraint. No re-threading is necessary to properly position the harness shoulder straps to your child.
- QuickPull: Front Adjust Harness Convenient frontally located harness adjuster for no hassle harness adjustment.
- TrueLock: Belt Lock-Off System Locks the vehicle seat belt in the ProRIDE belt path in the forward-facing position for optimum safety.
- Premium push button LATCH system
- Built-in LATCH storage system
- Convenient harness storage pockets
- Premium rear-facing recline lever
- Universal Top Tether system
- Weight: 5 to 40 pounds in rear-facing 20 to 65 pounds in forward-facing
- Under 49 inches (and under 22-1/2 inches when seated) for rear-facing
- Under 49 inches when seated for forward-facing