The RECARO Performance Rally Convertible Car Seat provides the perfect combination of comfort and safety. Its Racing-Inspired safety features include full body Side Impact Protection, Integrated Anti-Rebound Protection, a PUR foam headrest, the HERO Harness System and the Safety Stripe System. The Performance Rally makes installation easy with the QuickFlip recline foot, which ensures the car seat is in the proper position. For more information and buying click here.
High-Performance Safety Its Racing-Inspired safety features are tested to international standards and include full body Side Impact Protection with enhanced side wings to shield the head and face, a PUR foam headrest that limits neck movement, and reinforcements at the sides, hips and thighs to help stabilize the torso and pelvis. Integrated Anti-Rebound Protection The Performance Rally has two, dual purpose, built-in cup holders that provide anti-rebound protection in the event of a crash.
This added reinforcement absorbs and distributes crash forces more effectively and upon impact, reduces the rotation of the car seat creating a safer environment for your child. HERO Harness Technology HERO is an exclusive, innovative safety feature by RECARO. HERO ensures the highest level of protection and comfort by positioning the shoulder pads to appropriately fit the child’s neck, head and shoulders. It provides superior comfort and resists harness twisting while ensuring proper chest clip positioning. Safety Stripe System The RECARO Safety Stripe System is a Racing-Inspired white stripe that is clearly visible on the outside edge of the 5-point harness.
This stripe is designed as an easy alert to parents that a twist could occur, or has begun, thus preventing a safety hazard. High-Performance Comfort The Performance Rally offers best in class comfort features. The Cloud Comfort Memory Foam contours to your child’s shape and, combined with the ergonomic shell structure and removable cushion insert, allows extra comfort for short errands or long road trips. The Performance Rally also has improved airflow with the Dual Air Flow Comfort System. It combines CoolMesh fabric, which provides superior breathability, and Built-In Shell Vents for improved an air circulation system to keep your child cool and comfortable during the ride. For no-fuss care and maintenance, the Performance Rally car seat comes in a variety of easy-to-clean fabrics and colors.
The PUR foam headrest and soft HERO Harness Pads provide extra comfort as well as protection. High-Performance Convenience In addition to the rear-facing recline position, the Performance Rally has a QuickFlip recline foot. The two recline position options ensure a precise and easy installation by providing extra inches for level to ground adjustments and increase comfort for your rear-facing child. The EasyAdjust five-point harness can be customized to properly accommodate your growing child and allow for a quick and precise fit.
The harness and headrest simultaneously adjust with a simple turn of a knob and without the hassle of re-threading any straps. TrueLock belt lock-offs prevent any slippage from your vehicle’s seat belt when used forward-facing and make installation a breeze. Designed with a premium push-button, built-in LATCH system, the Performance Rally is easy to secure to your vehicle. The universal Top Tether system and LATCH connectors also have built-in convenient storage options for when they are not in use. The car seat also offers chest-clip storage pockets to keep the loose ends of harness belts tucked neatly out of the way when you are placing your child in the seat.
The Performance Rally also comes with two removable liners for the built-in cup holders. The Performance Rally Convertible Car Seat holds children from 5 to 40 pounds rear-facing and 20 to 65 pounds forward-facing. It incorporates RECARO Side Impact Protection technology inspired by four decades of racing seat safety. High-Performance Features
- QuickFlip recline foot and rear-facing recline ensure a precise and easy installation and increased comfort for your rear-facing child
- Two dual purpose built-in cup holders with Integrated Anti-Rebound Protection and removable inserts
- Racing-Inspired Side Impact Protection
- Tested to International Standards
- Energy absorbing EPS foam
- Protective and comfortable PUR foam in the headrest
- Twist-resistant buckle and HERO technology prevents harness twisting and increases comfort
- Cloud Comfort Memory Foam
- Luxurious, temperature balancing fabrics
- Dual Air Flow Comfort System with CoolMesh and Built-In Shell Vents to keep your child cool and comfortable
- Performance infused fashions
- EasyAdjust no re-thread 5-point harness and headrest
- Chest-clip storage pockets to keep the harness out of the way when not in use
- Racing-Inspired Safety Stripe System to alert parents that a twist could occur, or has begun, thus preventing a safety hazard
- Built-in LATCH system & universal top tether with storage
- TrueLock belt lock-off (forward-facing) for a hassle-free installation
- Ergonomic shell structure for maximum comfort
- Removable cushion insert
- Built in the USA with integrated German engineering (from over 50% components made in the USA)
Rear-facing: 5-40 lbs; up to 22.5 inches seated height Forward-facing: 20-65 lbs; up to 49 inches standing height