What are the differences between the GB Qbit and Qbit Plus?
The Qbit Plus features:
- A near-flat recline suitable from birth
- Cushioned head, shoulder and crotch pads
- Larger wheels
The Qbit+ is a buggy suitable from birth and engineered for maximum comfort and convenience. This compact, light city buggy can accommodate all the comfort elements of a ?big? stroller: It is packed with a list of smart features, including a reclining backrest with a full-recline position, a head hugger and bigger wheels all offering comfort and convenience from stage one. The super compact folding system can be operated using just one hand, leaving the other hand free. Like its younger brother, the Qbit+ is travel system ready, and with the smart aditionally available adapters you can attach the GB Asana infant car seat to the frame. For more information and buying options click here.
- Clever and easy one-hand fold: The innovative folding technique can be operated using only one hand. The Qbit+ turns into a compact and free-standing package in seconds
- Big little buggy: Spacious and comfortable for kids, compact, light and easy to carry for parents
- Travel system ready: Adapters are additionally available, so the GB Asana infant car seat can be attached to the frame
- Compact living: The compact folded package can fit anywhere, in the smallest car trunks, under a train seat or in valuable storage space at home
- One-hand push: Convenient pushing and steering
- Hood window: So you can keep an eye on your child at all times
- XXL sun canopy: Can be extended to offer shade for the little one
- Cushioned pads: Well padded head, shoulder and crotch pads
- Adjustable backrest: The backrest can be adjusted to a full-recline position
- Shopping basket: To store away your belongings (max. load 11 lbs)
- Bigger wheels: Wheel diameter of 6.3 inches with swivel lock function
- Adjustable leg rest: For a restful ride
- Child age/weight: From birth ? 55 lbs
- Open dimensions: L 28?? / W 19.3?? / H 41??
- Folded dimensions: L 16.5?? / W 19.3?? / H 20.9?
- Weight: 16.8 lbs+