When you think about booster seats the first thing that comes to your mind may not exactly be excitement. However, Clek is trying to change that image with their newest Clek Olli model, the limited Paul Frank edition no less.
These seats are incredibly sturdy and well-made. It’s easy to employ the latch system and to disengage it when you’re lucky enough to have a carpool option.
The great design coupled with many colorful options truly make it a one of a kind booster seat.
Below we present you with some more details
Clek Olli is an award-winning LATCHing backless booster. With its integrated rigid-LATCH system, the Olli securely fastens to your vehicle’s lower anchors providing additional stability in a collision and a consistent belt fit every time. It says to the 6-12 year-old that it’s still cool to be safe in the car. The Olli is easily transportable from vehicle to vehicle and especially handy while traveling from airport to rental car or even the taxi with the convenience of strap-thingy.
The drink-thingy detachable cup holder will come in handy on those long rides.
Olli is tailored in GREENGUARD Select Certified Crypton Fabrics (except for leathers).
Peace of Mind — Ride Safe!
The Clek LATCH system locks the booster seat into place quickly and easily using your vehicle’s LATCH anchorage system.
LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children) refers to the pair of fixed lower anchors built into the crease between the seat back and seat cushion. LATCH comes standard in some vehicles manufactured in 2001 and 2002 and all vehicles in 2003 and newer.
If your vehicle does not have a LATCH anchorage system, you can still use Olli unanchored.
Olli Safety Highlights
- Raises your child 4 in./10 cm. to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child’s hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible “click”
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
Did you know?
- Motor vehicle crashes are the leading causes of death for children ages 3-14 in North America
- Children ages 4-8 who use booster seats are 59 percent less likely to be injured in a car crash than children who are restrained by safety belts alone
- New laws in place in most states and in Canada require the use of age-appropriate booster seats
No Numb-Bums Here! Ride On!
Numb-bum is what happens when you sit on hard surfaces for long periods of time — even your legs fall asleep!
The Olli is different: it’s built like the seat in your car. Our Comfort-cube construction includes an additional layer of padding that protects against numb-bum!
As world-class seat manufacturers we want to put an end to numb-bum.
The Comfort-cube is comprised of:
- Metal Substructure provides stability to keep your child in a comfortable and safe position
- Expanded polypropylene base delivers energy-absorbing capability to reduce the impact of those big bumps in the road
- Molded polyurethane foam pad maintains its comfy shape for years of cushy feel
Soft and cozy seat cover fabric — perfect for your discerning young rider.
Independent Thinkers Meet Their Match
|Height of the Rear of the Seat||4 in.|
|Height of the Front of the Seat||5 in.|
|Depth of the Seat||13.25 in.|
|Width of the Seat||12.75 in.|
Child Height, Weight and Age
|40-57 in.||40-120 lb||4+ years|