A baby sling is a piece of cloth that supports an infant or other small child from a carer’s body. Choosing one is very important for you and your baby. Here are our five recommendations for you.
Chicco Coda Infant Carrier
This premium upholstered 2-way infant carrier allows baby to face in for soothing sleep, or out to explore the world. Soft, breathable mini-vented lining give baby a cool, padded and comfortable ride. The carrier also features adjustable padded leg holes for maximum comfort in both positions. Easy adjust side clips open completely so you can access the baby without disturbing her sleep. For more information and buying option, click here.
A cozy zip-on hood keeps babys head covered and warm when facing in. Padded shoulder straps, bi-directional adjustable side straps, and padded upper back and lumbar support help to provide a more comfortable fit for parents.
Recommended for babies from 7.5 – 25 lbs.
- Two carrying positions face baby in to sleep or out to explore
- Soft, breathable mini-vented lining
- Adjustable side clips open completely for easy access
- Zip-on hood keeps babys head covered and warm
- Padded shoulder straps
- Bi-directional adjustable side straps
- Padded upper back and lumbar support for maximum parent comfort
Yema Tie Carrier
Cybex Yema Tie Carrier – Jeremy Scott Cherub Edition. In the first few months of an infant’s life, it is important to have as much physical contact as possible. Our baby carriers create the perfect connection between mother and child – encouraging a close bond and a deep sense of security. Lying against the chest, a baby can hear the mother’s heartbeat, which was so familiar in the womb. Skin contact, warmth, and scents leave infants feeling protected and safe. The YEMA: A product that not only promotes healthy development but also makes a bold design statement. For more information and buying option, click here.
- From newborn to toddler (approx. 3.5 – 15 kg)
- Ergonomical carrying in 3 different positions: front parent facing position, hip carry position, back carry position
- Adjustable head and neck rest
- Comfortably padded shoulder straps with optional cross or parallel function
- Security loop on belt
- Softly padded comfort waist belt
- Width adjustable seat
- Hidden interior pocket for head and neck support
- 100% wrap-like cotton for back support
- Fabric covers machine washable
- Colorway: Blue Cherubs
Phil&Teds Airlight Carrier
Quick to fit and super comfortable, airlight puts the light in delight! Where other baby carriers leave you grappling with straps and wondering which way is up, airlight simply wraps around your hips, clips into place, then zips baby in with a safety lock zip. For more information and buying option, click here.
With a newborn insert included, airlight is suitable for a newborn baby (3.5kg), without the need to purchase additional accessories. The newborn insert is designed to keep your baby in optimal carrying position for their safety and your comfort. As your baby grows, switch airlight from your front to back for load-bearing balance.
Stokke MyCarrier Front Carrier
Take the long way home! The Stokke MyCarrier has been carefully designed and ergonomically developed to give a tailor-made fit to moms and dads of all sizes as well as your growing baby. Completely adjustable for correct weight distribution along with softly padded cotton fabric makes carrying comfortable for parent and child alike. With intuitive adjustments, you’ll be on your way in no time. Stokke MyCarrier has been created so that your baby is correctly seated in all positions to ensure healthy development. For parent facing and back carrying, the baby sits in a broad position, while when outward facing, the baby is properly supported. No matter the movement, your child is safe and comfortable. In the back carrying position, your curious toddler will enjoy a panoramic view of the world. The child is seated high up on your back, and can easily see and explore. Stokke MyCarrier is made of soft cotton fabric to be gentle next to your baby’s delicate skin. For more information and buying option, click here.
- Adjustable to ensure optimal support and comfort for you and your baby
- Ergonomic and tailor-made design
- Inward facing, outward facing, and back carrying options
- Acknowledged as a hip-healthy baby carrier by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute and medical experts
- Grows with the child and suitable from 1 month up to 3 years
Ergobaby Omni 360 Carrier
Our all-in-one, newborn ready Khaki Green Omni 360 has all the carry positions. Omni 360 grows with you from week 1 to 36 months. Our crossable shoulder straps give a personalized fit. You can have it all. For more information and buying option, click here.
- Ergonomic, forward facing option
- Adjustable from newborn to toddler
- Lumbar support for extra back comfort
- Includes detachable storage pouch