The Embassy High Chair offers you unsurpassed value as a handsome, wood high chair with extended use up through adulthood. For more information and buying option, click here.
- The Embassy High Chair offers you unsurpassed value as a handsome, wood high chair with extended use up through adulthood!
- Comfortable and convenient, it’s a complete high chair for your baby, a booster chair for your toddler and preschooler. . .
- . . .and eventually an attractive kitchen or desk chair for tweens, teens, and adults.
- You will appreciate the useful features built-in for Baby’s first chair, and the ease with which the Embassy grows with your child over the years.
- Height/position adjustments are simple to do and quickly and easily completed. No complicated tools or parts required.
- Includes two feeding trays!
- The main wood tray is covered by a dishwasher-safe, plastic tray so it is easy to tidy-up and always have a clean surface available for Baby at each meal.
- The wood tray is fully shielded on top and around all edges, and the see-through plastic allows the beauty of the wood to show through.
- The removable, plastic tray includes one cup holder and a large main compartment, and is easily detached by releasing the clips that snap to the main tray on both sides.
- The plastic tray is deeply indented with a lip around all sides to keep food and liquids contained.
- The fixed, wood tray features one spacious compartment with a lip around outside edge.
- Wood tray is handy for playtime and snack time, but is also easily wiped clean if used for meals.
- Five-point harness system is securely attached to the seat panel.
- Harness straps are adjustable at the waist and the shoulders so it remains comfortable as your child grows.
- In addition, the shoulder straps feature swiveling clips so they won’t bind or restrict your child’s normal movements while eating or enjoying stationary play.
- Shoulder straps can also be unclipped and reattached to assist with adjusting the harness and keeping it tangle-free.
- The included padded seat cushion has removable and washable fabric cover.
- Seat cushion cover is Ecru color to coordinate with any d�cor and it securely attaches to the chair with hook-and-loop strips.
- When your baby has outgrown the high chair position and is ready to join the family at the regular table, remove the tray and the front safety bar and adjust the seat and foot rest positions.
- Eventually the chair can be used for adults with one panel as the seat and feet placed on the floor!
- Includes glide-extender kit for additional safety and stability when the chair is used with certain types of tables (review the assembly instructions for more information).
- Includes T-bar below (and separate from) the tray and an additional crotch strap.
- Seat Cushion Cover is made with 65% Polyester/35% Cotton fabric.
- Seat Cushion is made with PEVA (non-PVC) vinyl and measures 16.25 inches x 10.5 inches.
- Plastic feeding Tray is made with recyclable PP (polypropylene) plastic.
- Wood Chair and Tray are made with E-1 Grade Multi-layer Poplar wood.
- Overall with Tray measures 17.5 inches W x 20 inches D x 32.75 inches H.
- Overall without Tray measures 17.5 inches W x 19 inches D x 32.75 inches H.
- Interior width of the seat is 16.25 inches W.
- Distance from the inner edge of the wood tray to the seat back is approximately 8 inches (the maximum allowed under current safety standards).
- Height from top of seat to the floor with the seat in the top slot is 24 inches. Height from the top of the plastic tray to the floor is 29 inches.
- Height from top of foot panel to the floor in the lowest slot is 10 inches.
- All measurements approximate.
- Wood wipes clean with a damp cloth and mild, household detergent.
- Seat Cushion Cover and can be machine washed in cold water, gentle cycle, do not bleach, do not iron; air dry for longer life, or tumble dry low or no heat.
- The Embassy is for use from approximately six months (when your child can sit unassisted) to a maximum weight of 175 pounds (79.5 kg).
- Complies with all current U.S. safety standards.
- No polycarbonate plastic is used in the manufacture of the feeding tray, therefore it is BPA free.
- Adult assembly required with the included Allen wrench. Keep the Allen wrench in a safe place so that adjustments to the chair (and periodic maintenance) will be easy and quick!
- Illustrated assembly instructions included.
- Product details/features subject to change at any time without notice.
- Props/accessories shown with the chair are for illustration purposes only and not included.